‘’We belong to this country and we are part of our society. We serve them they have rights on us,, we share them their dreams’’
• In cooperation with Qatar charity, sudapost issuing saving accounts for more than 10.000 thousands orphans in Sudan and monthly in our offices orphans receives their payments through saving accounts. sudapost offers all these accounts for free as part of our commitment to the society
• Delivering pension payments for more than 32.000 retirement all over Sudan,, in coordination with national pension fund .. One of our main goals is to serve retirements and we consider them as stake holders
• Distributing all universities , charity organizations, NGOs publications and books ,pamphlets and leaflet free as part of our policy in developing Sudanese society
• Sudapost and NGOs executing aid convoys for people who affected by heavy rains and floods in Khartoum state we facilitate logistic issues and offers our fleet
• launch (give them a worm blanket to face winter) initiative with Hala 96 FM radio station and (Mogadedoon) organization,, we collect blankets and winter clothes from donors in our offices then we transport it to people who need it .
• AS one of our commitments is to serve disables that need a special treatment from society, we offer them a free BO.BOX for their organizations and firms and train them in electricity sales system to protect them from poverty.
• We belong to this country and we are part of our society. We serve them they have rights on us,, we share them their dreams .
• Sudapost Social Responsibility Activities will continue and our commitment still ahead.
• train 4200 young people in electricity sales system and give them a chance to start their small business in vending electricity services through sudapost and become agent for the company in cooperation with Sudanese Electricity Company. We guarantee for this young people precious chance to build their future with us.
• Train 500 teachers and school students 5 Sudanese states in computer literacy to help them in preparing lessons and touch new experience in learning